North End Pizza Tour
What To Know:
- Includes water, three (FULL SIZE) pizza slices, and a cannoli!
- Perfect for all ages.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Restrooms available.
- Small groups of 12 people or less.
- Walking distance of approximately 1 mile.
- Pizza Lover
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free or Vegan Pizza Lover
Discover the Best Pizza in Boston’s North End
Discover Boston’s Historic North End, and see FIVE Freedom Trail sites. Includes water, three (FULL SIZE) pizza slices, and a cannoli for dessert.
- Boston pizza tours are an experience everyone enjoys. FUN for kids, teens, parents, couples, and friends!
- See FIVE different Freedom Trail sites – Paul Revere house, Old North Church, Bunker Hill Monument, and USS Constitution aka “Old Ironsides.”
- Our fun and educational food tours are an easy walk for anyone, young or old.
- Taste some of the very best pizza on the planet, right here in the North End of Boston!
- Pizza varieties may include Sicilian squares, Neapolitan-style, bakery slices, New York thin, or grilled flatbread.
What To Expect
Meet your tour guide near the Tony DeMarco boxers statue in Boston’s Historic North End. From there you will enjoy a leisurely stroll through Boston’s oldest neighborhood, first settled in 1630.
See the sights as you walk in the footsteps of Revolutionary Patriots like Paul Revere, Samuel Adams and George Washington. Also known as Boston’s Little Italy, Italian is still spoken in the quaint, cobblestone streets of the North End.
During this fun and educational history walk you’ll see FIVE Freedom Trail sites, plus enjoy THREE different slices from some of Boston’s very best pizzerias. Pizzerias on tour can rotate from day to day, and may include a slice named in the “Top 25 Best” in America by a famous food critic, the pizzeria that won Boston’s 1st Annual Pizza Fest, a slice from Boston’s oldest pizzeria with a brick oven from 1883, a “secret underground” spot for grilled flatbread pizza, a slice voted “Boston’s Best” multiple times, or one from a restaurant named one of the “Top 10 Best” Italian restaurants in the world!
Your tour will conclude near the Tony DeMarco statue with a pizza treat, and a vote for your favorite pizza slice on your Boston tour.
Walk in the footsteps of Revolutionary Patriots as you see the sights, learn the history, and of course – eat the pizza!
This fun walking pizza tour begins in Boston’s North End. Walk past the Paul Revere house and North Square.
Old North / Clough house
Visit the campus of Boston’s oldest standing church (c1723) – One if by Land, Two if by Sea!
Copp’s Hill burying ground
Visit Boston’s 2nd oldest burying ground, and learn about the Salem Witch Trial connection.
Copp’s Hill Terrace
Get a bird’s-eye view of Charlestown Navy Yard, USS Constitution, and Bunker Hill memorial.
Finish your tour with a cannoli from “where the locals go!”
Where to Meet
Public transportation (MBTA subway/commuter rail) is recommended for getting around Boston. The closest subway stops are Haymarket (orange & green lines) and Aquarium (blue line), with commuter rail service at North Station.
Parking garages and open-air parking lots are also available within a 5-minute walk from where our tours start. There are open-air parking lots along Commercial Street and Atlantic Avenue in the Northend, or garages at Aquarium and Haymarket.